We inform you that, pursuant to the article 22.2 of the LSSI (Law on Electronic Information an Commerce Services): “Services providers can use storage devices and data recovery in the recipient terminal equipment provided that they have given their consent after being provided with complete and comprehensive information on their use, in particular, on the purposes of processing data in accordance with the provision of Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of 13th December, on Protection of Personal Data. Where technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipients to accept the processing of data could be given by using the appropriate settings of the browser or other applications, provided that they should proceed to its configuration during installation or upgrade by an express action for this purpose. This does not prevent any storage or access of strictly technical nature for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication by an electronic communications network or, to the strictly necessary extent, for the provision of an electronic service explicitly requested by the recipient”. In this sense, we also inform you that cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI:
- Allowing communication between the user equipment and the communications network.
- Providing a service explicitly requested by the user.
Therefore, we can conclude that cookies excluded are those whose purposes are any of the following:
- Cookies of user input
- Cookies of authentication or identification of user (session only)
- Cookies of user security
- Cookies of media player session
- Cookies of load balance session
- Cookies for customizing the user interface
- Cookies extensions (plug-in) to share social content
The user expressly accepts this website uses first-party and third-party cookies to enhance user experience and improve the service. When browsing or using our services the user accepts their use. However, the user can select the corresponding option on the browser to block cookies. The deactivation of cookies may prevent the proper functioning of the web page. First-party cookies are those which are sent to the user equipment from an equipment or domain administered by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file which is downloaded from a website and which certain webs send to the browser and is stored in the user’s terminal equipment (personal computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.). These files allow the website to remember information about the user visit such as language and preferred options. This enables the website to recover information about browsing from your equipment in order to ease subsequent visits and make the website more useful by customizing its content.
How are cookies used?
When browsing on this website users accept cookies to be installed in their terminal which provide us with the following information:
- Statistical information about the web use.
- User’s login in order to keep the session active.
- The web format preferred when browsing from mobile devices.
- The last searches performed in the web services and customizing data from these services.
- Information about advertisements shown to the user.
- Information about surveys the user has filled in.
- Link information with social networks for users who access using their Facebook or Twitter username.
Types of cookies used
This web uses session and persistent cookies. Session cookies only store data during a browser session. Persistent cookies store data in the terminal equipment for them to be accessed and used in more than one session. They are used to store useful information for providing the service requested by the user at a single occasion.
Depending on the purpose of processing the data obtained through cookies, the website can use:
These cookies enable the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the various option or services thereon, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering items in an order, making the purchase of an order, filling out a registration application or request to participate in an event, using security items while browsing, storing content to disseminate video or sound files and sharing content through social networks.
These cookies enable the user to access the service with certain general features which are set on the user’s device based on certain criteria such as language, browser used to access the service, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, device localization, etc.
These cookies enhance an effective management of advertising included on the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content published or frequency of the advertisements.
Behaviourally advertising cookies
These cookies enhance an effective management of advertising included on the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. This cookies store user’s behavioural information obtained though on-going observation of their browsing habits, which enables the development of a specific profile to show targeted advertising.
Statistical analysis cookies
These cookies allow us to track the behaviour of users on websites. Information stored through these cookies is used to record activity in websites, application or platform and to perform browsing profiles of their users to improve the services offered on the basis of the data obtained from user’s activity.
These cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain that is not managed by the editor, but rather by another entity which processes the data obtained through cookies. In some websites third-party cookies such as the statistical services of Google Analytics or Comscore can be set in order to manage and improve the services offered.
How to manage cookies in your browser?
Users can allow, block or remove cookies set in their device by changing their browser’s settings.
Cookies settings in Google Chrome:
- Click the menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy section, click the Content settings button.
- In the Cookies section you can change the cookies settings.
Cookies settings in Mozilla Firefox:
- Click the Menu button on top.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history to set the different options.
Cookies settings in Internet Explorer 9:
- Click the Tools button on top.
- Point to Safety and the click Delete browsing history to delete the cookies. Select the Cookies check box and then click Delete.
- Click the Privacy tab and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
Blocking cookies might prevent some websites from displaying correctly.
In some browsers specific rules can be set to manage cookies in each website to get a more precise control on privacy. This means that cookies can be deactivated in all sites except for those that the user trusts.